Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
What do I do when a dog bites or scratches?
Contact your family doctor or go to the appropriate medical facility for treatment.

Call The City of Yerington Animal Control at (775) 463-6578 or the Police Department at (775) 463-2333.

If the animal is wild, Animal Control officers will set a trap. If the animal is domesticated, Animal Control officers will check with the owner to determine if the animal is current on its rabies vaccination.

If the animal is not current on its rabies vaccination, it will be transported to the Yerington Animal Shelter for a 10-day observation.

Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. How do I report animal problems in my area?
2. What do I do when a dog bites or scratches?

City of Yerington • 102 S. Main St. Yerington, NV 89447 • 775-463-3511
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices