Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
How do I get a copy of a police report?
For a copy of a crime or accident report, please contact the Records Division at (775) 463-2333 or visit the Police Department at 30 Nevin Way Yerington, NV 89447 during our normal business hours.

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of my driving record?
2. How do I get a copy of a police report?
3. If my keys are locked in my vehicle, can the Yerington Police Department open my vehicle for me?
4. How do I know if I have an active arrest warrant?

City of Yerington • 102 S. Main St. Yerington, NV 89447 • 775-463-3511
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices